Wednesday, September 12, 2007

ObFirstPost

Boy, I haven't been to Blogger since 2003. But I'm not running for governor this time, I'm chronicling my knitting on Ravelry. Fewer links to the LA Times, more successes, one hopes.

Anyway, I spent today taking photo after photo with my iPhone, of sweaters laid flat on the floor. They would have looked better on me, but my phone doesn't have a flash, and I thought the photos-taken-in-the-mirror looked pretty lame. If I get a friend to come over and photograph me, I'll update things. Then I sent the photos to flickr and put in lots of project info and notes.

Still to come, the sweaters stored in my workroom, as well as all the yarn lurking therein. How does anyone have any time to knit?

I've also created a few groups, since I couldn't find groups for some of the things I'm interested in, and it's gratifying that people have joined them.

Finally, I have to crow here that a design I've submitted to Crochet! magazine's design contest was awarded an honorable mention, and will be published in the July 2008 issue. Woo hoo!

No comments: